A view of the railroad station in Cebu. This was located in the junction of what is now corner Leon Kilat and P. del Rosario Streets. Work on the construction of the railroad started early in the American occupation. By 1908, a 60-mile railroad running through the capital connected Danao in the north and Argao in the south.
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.