A view of Plaza Rizal, Cebu City, circa 1910. At left of the photo is the kiosk of Magellan's Cross, and at the center (background) is the building of Smith Bell & Co. Next to the kiosk was the old Stevenson Building where the present Chartered Bank Building now stands. The big one to the right is the old Spanish building which housed the police, treasurer, and other municipal government functionaries. It was known as the Ayuntamiento, replaced later by the Casa Municipal de Cebu.
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.