This photo shows the oldest of old Calle Colon. Note that the poles erected to the right had no wires strung then. This means that the plant had not yet been in operation. The municipality of Cebu had its electric in 1905 when Messrs. Bryan and Landon installed their plant at Ermita (This plant was the forerunner of the Visayan Electric Company).
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.