This is a portion of the old Calle Colon the last remnant of this centuries old city, that would remind one of the Old Parian. The old building [buildings] in Calle Colon were destroyed by bombs from both Japanese and American planes during the last war. Note that the poles erected to the left had already wires strung. This means that the plant of Messrs. Bryan and Landon was then in operation. The Municipality of Cebu had its electric in 1905.
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.