Inscription: Dr. G. Medalle
Plaza Hamabar sometimes known as Plaza Carlock opposite the Cebu Cathedral as it appeared in 1917. The famous old buildings around it no longer exist. In the picture can be seen the old Bishop's Palace to the right; the former Inmaculada Concepcion College to the far end; and the former Valencia Clinic to the left. But three remained practically unchanged. These are the monument of Judge Lyman J. Carlock; and the two acacia trees that after 50 years have grown so big.
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.