Inscription: Velez Collection
Calle los Trece Martires now M.J. Cuenco Avenue as it looked in 1917. This was taken from the top of the old San Carlos Church and shows a portion of the original building of the La Inmaculata Concepcion. La Solidaridad Street can be seen right at the corner of the college. The old Spanish house where now stands the East Visayan Motors was the Jarque Building while farther on was the Taller de Novo now the Young's Auto Supply. At the corner of Manalili once stood the home of the late Don Dionisio Jakosalem in whose name the pre-war Norte America Street was renamed. The concrete fence on the foreground enclose the old church while farther on the Seminario de San Carlos.
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.