Inscription: Galileo Medalle Collection
This was the old American clubhouse or United Service Club when it stood in the port area where now stands the post office building. The sea area today has been reclaimed and the old building was torn down and rebuilt at the spacious Banilad district, now known as U. S. Country Club. To the left in the background, a portion of the Customs could be seen. This picutre was taken sometime in 1912.
Mounted on photographic mounting card, 285 X 222 cm.