ca. 1925 (building construction)
1938 (original mural painting)
December 2000 (building demolition)
In the text, “Meuang Chantaburi Si Satanak (Phalanasi) —the mythologized original name of Vientiane: home of Phra Lak and Phra Lam.
Panel 11, former image hall interior, Vat Oub Mong, Vientiane
Complete archival temple interior murals of Phralak-Phralam, the Lao Ramayana
Thit Panh, lead artist
scanned color negative/print